Tying the Knot – Wedding Photos

July 16, 2011

This week I had the joy of getting a glimpse of our beautiful wedding photos taken by Bryan and Mae!  They put together two amazing blog posts of our wedding day and it instantly took me back to June 25th. The raw emotion and timeless memories were instilled within each photo and I can’t express how happy Zach and I were with these. I’m only going to post a few of the photos that are on facebook; you’ll have to check out the rest here and here! Seriously, it’s worth a look. 🙂

I’m so stoked to see the rest of this goodness. 🙂
What do you guys think?
-KateLainey

19 thoughts on “Tying the Knot – Wedding Photos

1. libby beavis

Your wedding looks beautiful! I really love your veil, it’s traditional, yet not and that’s awesome!

2. Sarah

I saw the blog posts they put up of the photos and they are STUNNING. YOU are stunning! It seems like the photos captured the essence of your wedding (which was certainly a happy affair). Everything about it is lovely. (:

3. Lindsay

Most beautiful bride EVER! Your dress is amazing. (I know I told you that already) haha. But it really has a vintage look to it and it is really unique and looks stunning on you. Mighty handsome groom you got there too!! Overall your photos are stunning and your photographer did a marvelous job! … Let’s see how many more adjectives I can get in here… hehehe

4. gee

oh, these are so gorgeous!
    the second one is my favorite..you both are such a good looking couple.
    i always love seeing wedding photos..
    have a wonderful weekend love.

5. kittykatieloo

I like the beach picture where you’re laughing the best 🙂

I would like to add to the dress love, too!

6. Haylee

The dress! The earrings! The blue tie and the yellow house! Ahh I love it ALL. You better be posting every single one of your pictures because I’m dying to see the rest!!