Catching Up

June 13, 2011

Whew! I don’t even know where to begin…life seems to have been crazy lately. Wedding plans are really coming together and last night Zach finally started building the arbor for the wedding ceremony. It looks beautiful even without the stain on yet. This past weekend was basically spent running errands the whole day and working on the seating chart. On our way home from Lowe’s I asked Zach if we could stop by this cute little shed and silo that I drive past all the time.  He couldn’t say no to a walk…walks are our favorite. 🙂

Earrings: made myself, Shoes: Thrifted, Purse: Gift from Anna
When we were at Rock, Paper, Scissor Consignment Boutique for my bachelorette party, I found this skirt from SeeByChloe, and instantly loved the buttons, color, and how comfy it was.  I had to pair it with my new clutch that Anna gave me at my bachelorette party; I adore the tiny floral print on it. I don’t know why I haven’t bought a clutch before…so easy to tote around. What is your favorite?
 Clutch, shoulder bag, hobo bag or just a plain ol’ wallet?
Sorry folks, today’s post is short and sweet…I’ve got a list to tackle!
-KateLainey

7 thoughts on “Catching Up

1. She is Sara

Oh I love this look and the pictures! What a classic skirt! I love that your wedding plans are coming a long, I have the wedding-fever! hehe. You guys have a new home, it’s almost wedding time, you look adorable, I am so happy for you!

2. Anna Brandes

oh yay! so glad you are getting use out of your clutch!! you look adorable – can’t wait to see you in 11 days! 🙂

3. Sarah

I can see why there was instant love for that skirt–it rocks. Also, what a fun location (and perfect excuse to take a walk). The type of bag I use depends on how much stuff I plan to carry and who else I think is gonna wanna sneak their stuff in it, haha. Generally I love a clutch if it’s just a couple things with me. Yours is awesome, by the way.

4. Marisa DiSalvatore

These photos are so pretty …gorgeous location and that last shot is absolutely stunning. Your outfit is perfect! I really love the classic feel to it. Gorgeous darling. Thanks so much for visiting my blog:) Following you now. xx Marisa

5. gee

i reeeeeeally love the last picture. you are absolulty beautiful.
    i really love your skirt. looks like a skirt that could be remixed MANY times. 🙂

6. Haylee

Oh my heck that skirt. Cutest thing EVER! Seriously I want to make one like that now. This shed is so cute too. I wish I could live in it.
    How fun you’ve been working on the seating chart! It’s probably just super stressful for you but the idea of the thing sounds fun at least. 🙂